|Invasive and Exotic Species of North America||Home | About | Cooperators | Statistics | Help ||
|Join Now | Login | Search | Browse | Collections | Partners | Library | Contribute|
Proceedings of the X International Symposium on Biological Control of
Session 6: Safety, Best Practices, Legal Issues.
Lessons Learned During the Design of an Arthropod and Pathogen Quarantine Facility.
• Assessing the Risk to Neptunia oleracea Lourby the Moth, Neurostrota gunniella (Busck), a Biological Control Agent for Mimosa pigra L.
• Apion miniatum (Coleoptera: Apionidae) and the Control of Emex australis (Polygonaceae): Conflicts of Interest and Non Target Effects.
• Biological Control in the Developing World: Safety and Legal Issues.
• Non-Target Impact of Rhinocyllus conicus (Coleoptera: Curculionidae) on Rare Native
California Cirsium spp. Thistles.
Strategies for the Biological Control of Solanum mauritianum in South Africa.
• Predictability, Acceptability and Potential for Non-Target Damage by Agents Released for
Biological Control of Weeds.
• Denotes Oral Presentations
| Invasive.org is a joint project of The Bugwood Network,
USDA Forest Service and USDA APHIS PPQ.|
The University of Georgia - Warnell School of Forest Resources and
College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences - Dept. of Entomology
Last updated on Thursday, February 28, 2002 at 05:25 PM
Questions and/or comments to the