How do I send materials?
Typical materials include slides, line drawings, negatives, CD's, DVD's, hard drives, flash drives, and memory cards. Please package all submissions as securely as possible. To ensure a prompt delivery, notify us via email regarding what you are sending and when you are sending.
Before you can use the image uploader, "Image Uploader 5.7 from Aurigma Inc." must be downloaded to your computer. If it is already downloaded continue to Step 1, if not read the instructions below.
Installing the uploader
- Right click the yellow tab at the top of the Internet Explorer screen (see example below)
- Click 'Run Add-on'
- If you receive a security warning, choose to run the add-on
- Downloading will start automatically and the image uploader will appear on your screen
Using the uploader
There are 3 basic windows on the upload page.
- Your computers folders:
A tree with all of the drives and folders that are available on your computer
- Folder Contents: This window shows the contenct of any folder that is selected on the left
- Drop Box:This window shows all files that have been added to your batch for upload
- Type in your Batch Name
- Using your computer files icons on the left, go to the file that contains the images you want to upload. The images will appear in the folder contents screen.
- Click on the images you want to upload. You can do this by either clicking Select All or by holding down the Control key and clicking on the images. You can deselect all the images by clicking the Deselect All button
- Images must be added be added to the drop box. To do this, simply click the Add button with and green down arrow. To remove images from this box, simply click on that image then click the Remove button with the red up arrow. All images in the drop box will be uploaded.
- To remove all images from this box, click the Remove All button with the two red up arrows.
- To add all images to this box, click the Add All button with the two green down arrows.
- After all your images have been added to the drop box, click Send and your images will be uploaded.
- To upload more images, simply click the Upload More Images button and it will take you back to the Upload Images page.
Who do I contact?
Please contact us if you have any questions. or if you plan to send something. It helps us to know that we should expect to see something arriving and gives us a way to let you know it arrived.
The Center for Invasive Species and Ecosystem Health
The University of Georgia
P.O. Box 748
Tifton, Georgia 31793 USA
4601 Research Way CPES
113 Administration Building
Tifton, Georgia 31794 USA