Object MovedThis document may be found here
Image Sets View other image sets:
EDDMapS Distribution - This map is incomplete and is based only on current site and county level reports made by experts, herbaria, and literature. For more information, visit www.eddmaps.org
Invasive Listing Sources
- Faith Campbell, 1998
- Hoffman, R. & K. Kearns, Eds. 1997. Wisconsin manual of control recommendations for ecologically invasive plants. Wisconsin Dept. Natural Resources, Bureau of Endangered Resources. Madison, Wisconsin. 102pp.
- Native Plant Society of Oregon, 2008
- Pacific Northwest Exotic Pest Plant Council, 1998
- Reichard, Sarah. 1994. Assessing the potential of invasiveness in woody plants introduced in North America. University of Washington Ph.D. dissertation.
- WeedUS - Database of Plants Invading Natural Areas in the United States
Other System LinksPlants: SOAU
NPDN Pest: PELAVBB
NPDN Host: 35560
|Common Name Reference:|| USDA, NRCS. 2010. The PLANTS Database. National Plant Data Center, Baton Rouge, LA, USA.|
|Scientific Name Reference:||USDA, NRCS. 2010. The PLANTS Database. National Plant Data Center, Baton Rouge, LA, USA.|