- Weed of the Week - USDA Forest Service
John D. Byrd
Joseph M. DiTomaso
EDDMapS Distribution - This map is incomplete and is based only on current site and county level reports made by experts, herbaria, and literature. For more information, visit www.eddmaps.org
Most Troublesome / Most Common Agricultural Weed List
This map identifies those states that consider this species either most troublesome or most common in at least one commodity. For more information, visit the MTMC project page.
|No Data for this state|
|Troublesome or Common weed in one or more crops|
Invasive Listing Sources
- East Central Florida CISMA
- Faith Campbell, 1998
- Jil M. Swearingen, Survey of invasive plants occurring on National Park Service lands, 2000-2007
- John Randall, The Nature Conservancy, Survey of TNC Preserves, 1995.
- Kentucky Exotic Pest Plant Council - Severe Threat
- Mid-Atlantic Exotic Pest Plant Council, 2005
- Nonnative Invasive Species in Southern Forest and Grassland Ecosystems
- North Carolina Division of Parks and Recreation, Department of Environment and Natural Resources, 1998
- Pennypack Ecological Restoration Trust, Pennsylvania.
- Virginia Department of Conservation and Recreation, 2009
- WeedUS - Database of Plants Invading Natural Areas in the United States